Care4u is an established elderly care provider in Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire. Their website needed a revamp and updating with the latest information about their care services.
When choosing private care for an elderly relative or individual, quality of care is the number 1 priority - if you are arranging care you are simply concerned with their health and well-being. This set the tone of the website and new online identity. The website includes:
- a carefully selected colour scheme that includes greens (emotionally linked to well-being) and softer neutral (but warming/optimistic) colours. Its not overly clinically, avoiding whites, as this was not the purpose.
- a fixed footer that is always visible with NHS and QUALITY CARE COMMISSION to reassure.
- selection of images that are all positive and demonstrate care given.
A new online identity and logo was created:
- '4u' has a bad stigma attached to it - used by the ex phone company 'Phones 4u' it was then duplicated by many companies hundred times over. Without changing the name, this needed to be addressed and given meaning.
- I took a different approach and used the recognisable 'plus' used in the health care profession then sheltered it 'under a roof' to create the 4 logo, which communicates the main underlying message well and differentiates from other care providers.
CONTACT & SHARE /
Share this page:
A B CREATIVE, BRAND DESIGN, LOGO DESIGN, BRANDING, IDENTITIES, BRAND STRATERGY, BRAND POSITIONING | Huddersfield, Holmfirth, Leeds, West Yorkshire