There are lots of impressive features to this brand identity creation.
It was important to communicate on the nature of the business, structure and intuitive nature of the brand. Attention to detail was key and an optimistic outlook needed to be conveyed. I achieved this in a number of ways:
- used block shapes to represent A B C the initials of the company.
- positioning these in a de-constructed fashion allowed me to create a simple symbolic shape that is easily recognisable and gives direction.
- the black rectangular background gives depth to the logo and creates the pencil shape, a clever nod to the design sector.
- the use of a golden yellow helps reaffirm a sense of optimism.
- playful touches, such as the displaced dot of the 'i' to prevent the name reading 'ab' creative, help complete the design.
CONTACT & SHARE /
Share this page:
A B CREATIVE, BRAND DESIGN, LOGO DESIGN, BRANDING, IDENTITIES, BRAND STRATERGY, BRAND POSITIONING | Huddersfield, Holmfirth, Leeds, West Yorkshire